TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AIR CONDITIONER
This product is fully guaranteed against manufacturing defaults from the date of purchase under normal use & service for the periods as indicated below :
1st - 2ndyear: full warranty including parts & compressor, refrigerant & labour.
3rd – 5th year: apply once only warranty for compressor (excluding refrigerant & labour)
Kindly contact our Electrolux Authorized Service Contractor to provide warranty related services.
- The warranty provided by Electrolux shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/household use only.
- This warranty card must be duly completed and returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Warranty card is not transferable and not replaceable in the event of loss.
- Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an authorized Electrolux dealer operated in Singapore only.
- The end user is advised to contact Electrolux Customer Care for all after sales service.
- The warranty on compressor and parts are subject to the following conditions : -
- The purchaser is required to present warranty card and original purchase document when service is required.
- Provided that, the appliance is well maintained by periodically cleaning on the air conditioner filters & evaporator.
- Non observance of clauses 6(a) and 6(b), Electrolux reserves the right to reject for the warranty claim.
- Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period : -
- The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
- The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
- The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification or approval by Electrolux.
- Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
- Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defect caused by appliances installed near to sources of oil mist in which may adhere to the heat exchanger and result in heat exchange reduction, water mists and spitting, etc.
- Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
- Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories and batteries.
- Any appliance installed at high rise and risky area which is inaccessible, Electrolux will impose additional charges for the repair as manpower and equipment is involved to remove appliance.
- All new appliances must be installed with new copper tubing.
- The warranty herein will not be valid in the following circumstances : -
- When the appliance is being operated without Electrolux genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
- The appliance has not been installed (refer provided installation guide), maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
- When the appliance is uninstalled or piping disconnected from the original installation site.
- Electrolux liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and/ or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.