- Unpleasant, rotten or strong odour in the refrigerator/fridge freezer
- Fridge freezer
Applies to model numbers:
ETB3700H-A, ETE5720B-A, ETB5400B-A, EBB3700H-A, ETB4600B-A, ETB3400H-A, EUM0900SA, EHE6879A-B, ETE5720AA, ETB2802J-A, ETB3400H-H, ETE4600AA, EME3700H-A, EBE4500B-G, EBB3402K-A, EBE4500B-A, EHE5224B-A, ETB2802H-A
1. Store strong-smelling foodstuffs in airtight
2. Carefully clean the shelves, door seal and inside with a suitable anti-bacterial disinfectant/cleaning
3. Clean the drip tray situated above the compressor at the rear of the
4. Keep strong-smelling foodstuffs away from other foodstuffs such as milk, eggs and cheese, which easily absorb odours from other foodstuffs (e.g. lemons, onions, smoked products).
5. If the power supply has been cut off at any point, this may be the cause of the odour and the food will be spoiled.
Foods that have thawed cannot be refrozen