A tankless instant water heater, heats water only as it is demanded.
The main benefits of an Electrolux instant water heater are:
1. Instant water heater heats entirely on demand and only when it is needed. Since there is no hot water storage, heat loss is completely eliminated.
2. It can literally run all day long if necessary and it would never stop producing hot water since it heats water instantly on demand.
3. Instant water heater is about the size of a briefcase - it saves valuable space that can be used for storage especially in condos and apartments.
4. Since hot water is not stored in the instant water heater. Therefore, tankless instant water heater generally handles hard water minerals and sediments much better than conventional tank heater. This makes them far less likely to leak or rupture, and able to maintain efficiency throughout their whole lifecycle.
5. Instant water heater allows you to set the ongoing water temperature you prefer thereby reducing risk of scalding.
6. 5-spray patterns shower head to offer different patterns of water spray to suit consumers' daily shower needs. To allow consumers to have enjoyable and relaxing baths.
Electrolux instant water heater has safety features such as:
1. Built-in Surge Protector
2. Highly sensitive ELCB
3. Anti-Scald Protection & Double Safety Device
4. Leak-proof heater tank
5. Built-in Auto Flow Sensor Switch
The appliance warranty period for Electrolux instant water heater is 12 months on general parts, 5 years on the heating element and 10 years on the tank leakage from the date of purchase.