- Cook Time: 25 min
- Temperature: 225 ºC
- Shelf Level: 2
- Function: Pizza Setting
- 1 bông cải trắng cỡ vừa
- 200g cải xoăn kale
- 2 dl bột diêm mạch quinoa
- 1,5 thìa canh dầu ô liu
- 1 thìa café kinh giới
- 250ml sữa
- Muối và tiêu
- asparagus, tomatoes, baby broccoli and vegan cheese.
- Heat up the oven to 225 degrees.
- Remove the stem and leafs from the cauliflower and mix it together with the kale in a food processor until smooth.
- Put the quinoa flour, seasonings, olive oil and kale/ cauliflower mix in a bowl and knead in to an even dough.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Put the kale mix on the tray and gently flatten it to create an even pizza crust
- Bake for 15 minutes before adding tomato sauce and other desired toppings such as asparagus, tomatoes, baby broccoli and vegan cheese. Then cook for a further 10mins.