- Cook Time: 15 min
- Temperature: 230 ºC
- Serves: 6
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly-ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Cut each bok choy in half and wash thoroughly with water. Dry on a large towel or salad spinner to remove the excess water.
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium-low heat and add the garlic. Add the sesame seeds and stir-fry with the garlic.
- Place the bok choy on a large cookie sheet and drizzle the oil over it. Sprinkle with the sea salt and pepper and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Arrange the bok choy with the stems towards the edge of the pan. This helps the ends become tender before the leaves get too done.
- Bake in the oven using the bottom heat function for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon.