Created to give you the best peace of mind, Electrolux warranties vary according to the products you bought. Check out the warranty period and policies for your Electrolux products here.
Effective from 1st July 2015...
Terms and conditioners for Laundry Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Air Cleaners, Vacuum Cleaners, Water Heaters, Small Appliances:
1. General Warranty are applicable to all products within the stipulated warranty period. Please refer to the Terms & Condition for General Warranty coverage.
2. 10 year warranty for motor, compressor and glass top are activated through online registration via www.electrolux.com.sg. This is to ensure all warranty claims are activated to cover the duration of the warranty. Electrolux reserved the right to reject warranty claim not registered online. Customer are required to provide proof of purchase for warranty claim verification.
3. After the expiry of the general warranty period, the 10 year warranty claim for motor, compressor and glass top excludes :- labour, transportation, gas removal/refilling, accessories, general maintenance and service costs incurred.
4. All warranty claims are subject to Electrolux discretion with verification from appointed Electrolux Authorised Service Contractor arranged by Electrolux Customer Care Center Tel: 67273699.
5. The warranty terms only cover manufacturing defect on product usage for non commercial environment only. If the product are found modified or used for commercial in any way, all terms on the warranty will be void.
Terms and conditions is not applicable for Accessories.
You can register your product on the Electrolux Singapore website with six simple clicks. For online registration, you will require the original proof of purchase document.
The warranty is only effective for appliances purchased from an authorized Electrolux dealer in Singapore. Find out where you can buy Electrolux appliances.