This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
1) The exception on warranty period of 24 months shall apply to all washing machine, tumbled dryer, small domestic appliances and vacuum cleaners. 10 years warranty shall apply once to all refrigerator compressor, washing machine motor and built-in gas hob top only (effective from 1st July 2015…) Standard warranty for 5 years apply once to heating element of water heater only. 1 year warranty shall apply once to battery of cordless stick vacuum cleaners.
2) End user can register through www.electrolux.com.sg. Only online warranty registration will be valid for warranty claim
3) Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an authorized Electrolux dealer operated in Singapore only.
4) Only Electrolux and its authorized service contractors are authorized for any repair / related services during warranty period.
5) For online registration, the purchaser is required to present original proof of purchase document when service is required.
6) Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings : -
a. The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
b. The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
c. The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
d. The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Electrolux.
e. Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
f. Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
g. Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
h. Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
i. Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
j. External appearance parts which include cabinet, knobs, hoses, joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
8) Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without Electrolux genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
9) It is strictly not covered for commercial application such as laundry shop, hotel/hostel, health centre, restaurant & others.
10) Electrolux liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
11) Electrolux reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
12) Decision by Electrolux on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
13) No person, by dealer / company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
14) The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
15) Non-observance of clause 6 and 9, Electrolux reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.