Cook Time: 25 min | Temperature: 225ºC | Shelf Level: 2 | Function: Pizza Setting
1. 1 medium sized cauliflower head
2. 200g kale
3. 2 dl quinoa flour
4. 1,5 tbs olive oil
5. 1 tsp oregano
6. 250ml milk
7. salt and pepper Toppings: asparagus, tomatoes, baby broccoli and vegan cheese.
1. Heat up the oven to 225 degrees.
2. Remove the stem and leafs from the cauliflower and mix it together with the kale in a food processor until smooth.
3. Put the quinoa flour, seasonings, olive oil and kale/ cauliflower mix in a bowl and knead in to an even dough.
4. Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
5. Put the kale mix on the tray and gently flatten it to create an even pizza crust
6. Bake for 15 minutes before adding tomato sauce and other desired toppings such as asparagus, tomatoes, baby broccoli and vegan cheese. Then cook for a further 10mins.