Boiling Time: Red lentils: 20 mins | Green lentils: 30 mins
3 cups of water per 1 cup of lentils.
1. 4 Rabbit loin
2. 200g Lentils
3. 1 Piece of garlic
4. 500g Spinach ready to cook
5. 200g Endive leaves
6. 50g Beetroots bruonoise
7. Water, maldon salt, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thym, marjoram, pinuts crumble, clarified butter, garlic, mix herb sprouts,edible flowers.
1. Put the lentils in water for one night, then drain. In a pot add a bit of olive oil, a garlic and rosemary bouquet. Add the lentils and water. Place lentils into a large solid steam tray. Put it in the top runner of the steam oven and set the duration for 15 minutes. An alternative way of cooking the lentils is to boil them until they are soft. When the lentils are cooked, drain them and season with oil, salt and pepper. Keep the lentils warm.
1. Remove from the fat from the loin. Roll the loin with thyme and marjoram. Cook the loin in a vaccum bag for two hours in a steam oven at 54 °C. Let cool. Remove the loin from the bag and roast in a very hot pan. Slice the loin into small slices and keep warm.
1. In a pan add a bit of butter. Warm the pan. Add a spinach and cook for a few second. Keep warm.
1. Place some endive and spinach leaves in a dish. Add the lentils, and place rabbit loin on top. Add a bit of beetroot brunoise. Season with salt and pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar. Finish with fresh sprouts and edible flowers.