Cook Time: 120min | Temperature: 60-65ºC | Shelf Level: 2 | Function: SousVide | Water: 800ml | Serves: 4
1. 700-800g of beef sirloin/fillet, each piece should be 3cm thick
2. 1 clove of garlic, peeled and sliced
3. 1 sprig of rosemary
4. 2 leaves of sage
5. Extra virgin olive oil
6. 1 pinch of salt & pepper
1. Put the meat, garlic, rosemary, sage pepper and oil in a vacuum bag, vacuum seal and cook for 2 hours.
2. After cooking, remove the meat from the bag and dry it with a paper towel.
3. Grill or sear the meat in a hot pan for a few seconds to brown it.
4. Cut into slices, put in a dish and add salt and oil.